Motorola Security Operations Juli 2006 - at Present• Support level 3 (24/7) for Juniper ISG Firewalls and Intrusion Detection devices.
• Support level 3 (24/7) for Checkpoint R65 Nokia Firewalls
• Support level 3 (24/7) for Palo Alto firewalls.
• Design & implementation of global security policies in multiple United States and middle east locations.
• Security point of contact for escalations and support, available on call (24/7)
• Research various security vulnerabilities related to the customer security network equipment’s. Address & patch (upgrades and updates) reported CVEs and creating plans to minimize impact in timely manner of possible future security incidents.
Orange Business Services August 2008 - Oktober 2016• Support level 2/3 (24/7) for various network equipment’s from basic Cisco routers and switches to complex / cluster internet gateways (firewalls), load balancers, proxies and URL filters – WebApp Pnetration Testing, install patches and process upgrades
• Delivered low / high level design & implementation of global security policies in multiple locations (Sydney, Singapore (APA), Paris, Rennes, London (EMEA), Oak Hill, Montreal and Atlanta (AMR))
• Delivered regular security reports, capacity planning, risk assessment, optimization reports, monthly security reports as per customer requests.
• Security customer point of contact for major escalations and troubleshooting security issues (security crisis incidents).
• Arcsight /IDP Support - Logger & Console Admin / Use Case creation and maintenance
• Managed a 24/7 SOC group in order to resolve high priority & visibility incidents. The SOC teams were located in two different countries (Egypt & India).