Automation Engineer BioFuture (BB-D23B4)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo AT
Job DescriptionAutomation Engineer (f/m/d), NTO, Schaftenau, Austria
300 Million. This is the number of people worldwide who are suffering from autoimmune disease and who would benefit from less expensive medication. As Automation Engineer BioFuture (m/f/d) you are working with us in our innovative BioFuture Plant in order to manufacture drug substances faster and more cost-efficient.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Active membership in the automation project team with a strong contribution to establishing the right automation concepts during knowledge transfer from Basel (Plant 0) and for ramp-up of BioFuture Plant 1 in Schaftenau
• Orchestrate commissioning activities for Plant 1 automation systems and subsequent user acceptance testing within the Plant 1 investment project
• Lead interdisciplinary commissioning team with up to 20 team members (matrix)
• Ensure timely and successful completion of commissioning activities according to plan
• Provide direct operational input and guidance for commissioning as operations/engineering subject matter expert
• Design user acceptance test for qualification of the automation system. Support the Plant 1 Process Unit during execution
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Education: Master degree in the field of Engineering or similar
• Experience: Proven experience in commissioning and qualification, preferably in the context of a large-scale biotechnology project. Good manufacturing practice and equipment qualification. In addition computerized system validation an asset.Preferably, background in automation and manufacturing execution systems. Experience with Delta V and/or Syncade (both Emerson) an asset
• Languages: Fluent in German and English
• Further Skills: Team player with good leadership skills and a positive attitude and ability to motivate others.
• Competencies: Results driven, flexible to achieve the desired outcome. Furthermore technical writing skills
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 51.180,50 per year on a full time basis)
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
calendar_todayvor 4 Tagen
info Regular, Full Time