- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Identifies, develops and maintains collaborative relationships with current and future OLs, scientific experts, cooperative study groups and study sites
• Develops and implements local OL Plans, in line with local and international OL strategy
• Creates end execute COER engagement plans
• Discusses scientific value messages, clinical outcome and patient benefits with OLs, hospital pharmacists and local payers in close collaboration with KAM/access group
• Works with development field operations to ensure prioritization of trial site selection, and support feasibility across assigned territories
• Understand trial/referral networks and identify enrollment barriers
• Participates in investigator meetings according to approved investigator strategy
• Implements and follows up on ISSs and other scientific activities, provides input to the design of local observational research
• Supports ASTs on site with scientific presentations/discussions to create enthusiasm for the scientific program,
• Identifies new research opportunities
• Gives clinical and scientific presentations at sites / hospitals
• Ensures society engagement: RML support of international and regional congresses
• Implements and disseminates high quality medical and scientific educational programs;
• Delivers targeted internal training for selected topics (e.g. study update, congress news, latest scientific developments)
• Supports TA Leader &Medical Manager in developing local territory R&D tactics
• Develops required qualitative and quantitative reports; collates competitor information
• Ensures conduct of work in line with compliance regulations
Qualifications & Competencies
• Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions
• Advanced degree (e.g. PhD , MD) preferred or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training
• Scientific expertise in the therapeutic area, related products, disease state, and interested in latest discoveries preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in industry, or a related scientific field in academia
• Experience with clinical study management and conduct
• Medical / scientific research experience
• Network of customer contacts
• Solid understanding of their country local health care system and decision-making, stays on top of changes
• Strong project management and presentation skills
• Knowledge of commercialization and business practices
• Good knowledge of clinical research, drug safety, legal and compliance environment
• Willingness to continuously expand medical, scientific, market, and industry knowledge
• Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
We offer qualified candidates a responsible and challenging position in a global biotech environment and we guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary,from € 56.000 gross/per year on with attractive benefits – dependent on your professional and personal qualifications an overpayment is possible.
About the company
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
For more information, visit www.amgen.com and follow us on www.twitter.com/amgen.
Special Advisory: Please be cautious of scam recruitment offers claiming to be from Amgen. Such scams may come from various sources, including fake websites and/or unsolicited emails and seek to obtain personal data or payment from victims by offering jobs that do not exist. Please be advised that Amgen would never ask for payment to progress a job application. When in doubt, please check to see if the position in question is posted on this website before applying. Additionally, please report any suspicious recruiting activity to https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and thank you for your assistance.